Home Health Utilization Management
Healthcare Technology Delivered By A Healthcare Company.
- Reduced administrative costs
- Reduced additional documentation from home health clinicians
- Reduced unnecessary home health utilization
- Improved patient outcomes and satisfaction
- Increased provider collaboration and risk-sharing
- Automated approvals
- Configurable workflows, validation rules, and decision trees
- Value-based care modules
- Outcome tracking
- Drill-down capabilities
- Custom reports, trending, and dashboards
- “Star” ratings reporting based on the health plan’s provider network
- Identification of high-utilization/hospice/palliative-appropriate patients
Provides the health plan capability to make authorization requests, review and approve requests, analyze requests, and manage providers.
Allows home health agencies to easily upload the patient’s OASIS files and supporting documents to the health plan and provides prompt notification and reporting for the authorization status.
Displays outcomes, adverse events, and quality ratings, improving visibility of the home health agency’s overall performance to the health plan.